A curated list of community-made videos, blog posts, and other resources about Vale and its related software.
|GitHub Discussions||Ask questions, share configurations, and engage in general Vale-related discussion.|
|GitHub Issues||Report a bug, submit a feature request, or start a PR.|
|Slack (||Dicuss Vale with the Write the Docs community (join here, if you're not already a member).|
Have your own video, post, or resource? Feel free to submit it here.
- First steps with the Vale prose linter (Fabrizio Ferri Benedetti)
- Writing Articles with Vale (Thedro Neely)
- Linting your content using Vale (Shweta Shetye)
- Docs as Code at Linode (Nathan Melehan, Linode)
- Testing docs with Vale - Part 1: Installing the Vale CLI (Deanna Thompson)
- Prose linting with Vale and Emacs (Duncan Mac-Vicar P.)
- Linting the Buildkite Docs (Sam Wright, Buildkite)
- Sofie's Docs Diary Vol. 16: Writing in style (Sofie Toft Kristensen, Umbraco)
- Linting my prose with Vale (Alex Wilson)
- Automated Enforcement of our Style Guide (Joe Shindelar, Drupalize.Me)
- Testing your Documentation (Write the Docs)
- Vale for Spelling, Grammar, Style and Readability Linting (Chris Ward)
- Documentation as code (Part 3): A Linting How To - The Vale Linter in Action (Tag1)
- Docs-as-Code Workflow for your (API) Developer Portal (Pronovix)
- Day 1 Lightning Talk #3 - Write the Docs Prague 2019 (Write the Docs)
Check out example open-source Vale configurations from companies and organizations around the world.